IGNORED

I need a morale boost :(

DatsunZsRule

Damn winter just keeps hanging on :( it's april 9th and they are predicting like 6 to 8 inches of damn snow this coming weekend :mad: Everytime I think the weather is starting to get nicer I get all fired up to get my Z out soon, then we get more of this sh!t :( It bothers me to still see my poor baby parked. The horrible thought of should I sell actually crossed my mind :finger: Not good. Sorry for coming here to vent, but this weather is really bumming me out :(

Any other northern Z owners here feel free to share your frustrations as well :rolleyes:

Know what you mean. Last two weeks it's been really nice during the work week and windy / cold on the weekends. Keeping me from doing varnish work the boat while I wait for my rolling chassis to get back from the body shop.

This weekend is supposed to be warm and sunny here though. Hang in there! Good weather's coming.

Yea my parents told me about that. Actually my z is supposed to head up there this weekend for paint but cuz of the snow it might not. This crap just reminds me of having to shovel the snow off the field before baseball games back in High School. Global warming my arse!

Any other northern Z owners here feel free to share your frustrations as well

Same here too, I'm ready to come out of hibernation and Old Man Winter just keeps hanging around. Maybe I can get him to go visit Arkansas. Bill likes visitors!

Chris A.

Jared - You are not alone....many of us only have pictures of our Zeds to remind us of the good days ahead...

Sit back, crank the volume (to drown out the whine of the snow tires on your DD) and think of warm temperatures, sunshine, and cruising....It's closer than you think. (At least that's what I tell myself...)

GWGarrard

Osgoode, ON

It's been a long, cold, wet winter here in Western Oregon as well. Nothing like what you folks up north are dealing with, but worse than recent years here. But they're claiming it should start to break later today, mid-60s tomorrow and mid-70s on Saturday. I can't wait.

Of course, the rain will probably return next week...