IGNORED

Total Restoration Project. 71

Diseazd

Just ordered a new set of Goodrich KDW II'S for the Panasports. I think wheels and tires will finish her off nicely just like they did for Rich's gold car (MOTORMAN7). Doug....the pics are downloaded from FLICKR... some work firewalls block FLICKR. Jeff....didn't mean to call you Steve. Guy

Those pics just look incredible. The paint and every thing else just looks great.

I will nit pick a bit, but you probably have this covered already. Brakelines? Hard to tell from the pics, but they look to have the 40 year old patina on them :) . I cleaned mine lightly with scotch bright and the then put a coat of that clear high temp enamel on them. Not perfect, but they look decent for brake lines. Ideally I should have had them re-zinced but did not want to go to that extreme.

Keep up the good work. That car just looks beautiful.

Rich

post-19125-1415081547087_thumb.jpg

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for posting all these great pictures. I have downloaded them to use as I put my car back together.

You and your father are doing a phenomenal job on this car.

Questions, what did your Dad end up using on the brake and fuel lines? They look great. Is that a new fan or did he clean the original one?

Marc

Edited by mgmoreau