IGNORED

Datsun Dealership Signs!

WingZr0

STARTED THIS FOR FUN ^_^

Ok folk, who has any DATSUN DEALERSHIP SIGNS they like to share !

Here goes some pics of mine.

Got it from Chicago and made in Kentucky. It's about ('2 by '3 1/2)

feet, with three strobe or "office" lights running lengthwise on the inside.

Plugs in with a normal electrical wall cord!

So get 'em out of those attics, dust 'em off and lets see pics and hear about 'em ! ! ^_^

And yes I renamed the thread to see if that would help those signs come out the dark.

~Z~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RB WAY 2B

815027584l.jpg

932904466l.jpg

197611452l.jpg

257177760l.jpg

404199591l.jpg

~Z~

You need to contact American Pickers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is intrested, I have a sign shop. If any of you guys need parts for your signs, like lighting parts or a set of changable copy letters for the sign above, I can help. I can also reproduce damn near any window or body panel graphics or decals that you get your hands on. Not trying sell anything here, just giving a place to start if anyone is looking for help.

Here's a cool looking dealer sign that was on ebay recently. It got bid up to about $450 or so, but still didn't meet its reserve, which was probably closer to the BIN of $800 I think.

-Mike

I actually bought that sign. The seller said he bought it from a friend who got it from the dealer when it shut down. I was gladly suprised when the sign arrived. It was a lot bigger than I had expected. Its about 5-6ft long & 4 ft tall 1ft thick. Double sided w/the bulbs still in it.

The sign is still in the box it came in. Its so huge Im not sure where im going to put it yet but ill find a good spot.

few pictures

100_9617.jpg

100_9618.jpg

Will post more pictures when I take it out the box.

Edited by Norcal510

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...