IGNORED

Junkyard & "Out to Pasture" Zs

lonetreesteve

Here's a junkyard 4 miles north of Denton, TX that has some complete Z-cars for sale including a 260Z G-nose:

http://www.ctcautoranch.com/Cars/Car%20Sub-Pages/Cars%20Datsun.html

Hey!! I just found this place myself a few weeks ago on my my OKC trip to pick up my most recent addition to my Z car family. They are right next to a drag strip also. Browse their site...they've got some REALLY cool old cars on their lot!! Too bad they were closed when I was by there...they are only open M-F I believe.

• 1 month later...

While taking my Mom back to her home after Christmas I spotted a Z in a auto wreckers. I pulled in for a quick look and found two, a series 1 and a series 2. As the family was waiting in the car I did not have much time to look them over. Of course no camera, I even forgot to check the vin number:stupid:. I will be going back in Jan so will check then. It is a shock to find a S30 in a auto yard around here let alone two. I did manage to pick up this for $20 while I was there.

post-15138-14150809445011_thumb.jpg

post-15138-14150809445633_thumb.jpg

While taking my Mom back to her home after Christmas I spotted a Z in a auto wreckers. I pulled in for a quick look and found two, a series 1 and a series 2. As the family was waiting in the car I did not have much time to look them over. Of course no camera, I even forgot to check the vin number:stupid:. I will be going back in Jan so will check then. It is a shock to find a S30 in a auto yard around here let alone two. I did manage to pick up this for $20 while I was there.

Only $20.00, that's a great price, especially since it's all intact. If it turns out that the motor is operational, then you got a steal! I've been looking for one of those for a while now.

When you go back in January, please be sure to take some pics and let us know what else you find.