IGNORED

What would you like to add to your S30?

hls30.com

What do you want to add to your Z?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to add to your Z?

• A cut it out button to stop what ever is being a pain!
    • a 50 caliber machine gun for the guy who just cut you off.
    • Airconditioning that really works!
    • two cup holders
    • a five speed
    • A seriously up to the job wiring sstem
    • A rocking sterio
    • power windows
    • keyless entry
    • Forced induction
    • replacement factory parts
    • a "finish it for me" button.
    • new/different wheels
    • any bond girl at 22! Yea Baby!
    • something much better than what is on the list! YOU MUST POST IT TO THE THREAD!

Rebello racing built L28 with triples, 5-speed, beefed up brakes, stripped interior, decent paint, with Zg flares and wantanbes, coilovers..DOH...oh yea and i forgot i need another Z to start with, make mine a 71 please...ahh...just add it to the tab.

Yeah pretty much what he said!

As some of you already know, the item at the top of my wishlist is a set of WEATHERSHIELDS so I can drive with the windows down without the wind blowing what little hair I have left.

Rick.

Hey Rick, we know that you haven't told "she who must be obeyed" about this, she would have said "bring me some froth and a raza and I'll cure what ails ya!"ROFL :laugh: :stupid:

Will

• 10 months later...

HI

I voted for a air conditioned, that my car doesn`t have it and may be a diferent wheels to put in non stock shows.

My car has original 5 speed trans, magnesium wheels, it has plenty of new OEM nissan parts and even a new dash, so what I put also inside was may be a Bond girl.

Tahnk You

Filipe A

I would like a 300+ hp 3.1L L28 engine for my car (naturally aspirated), but since this would be unreliable as all hell, probably louder than a 747 at take off and cost too many $'s/hp in my opinion I'm going to keep researching that LS1/T-56 combination thats soooo tempting.

Oh, I would also like to add a POR-15 coating to my entire car while I'm at it LOL.

Your dream could come true and be reliable as hell....give Dave Rebello a call!