IGNORED

What would you like to add to your S30?

hls30.com

What do you want to add to your Z?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to add to your Z?

• A cut it out button to stop what ever is being a pain!
    • a 50 caliber machine gun for the guy who just cut you off.
    • Airconditioning that really works!
    • two cup holders
    • a five speed
    • A seriously up to the job wiring sstem
    • A rocking sterio
    • power windows
    • keyless entry
    • Forced induction
    • replacement factory parts
    • a "finish it for me" button.
    • new/different wheels
    • any bond girl at 22! Yea Baby!
    • something much better than what is on the list! YOU MUST POST IT TO THE THREAD!

What would you like to have for your S30? What accessoriy have you been lusting over or dreaming about that you would give your eye teeth for?

It can be an imaginary or fantasy part, but if it isn't in the list you have to post about it with a complete rundown of what it is and what it does(no exerpts from the Boobs thread please!

If you added the greatest thing since sliced bread, synthetic oil, forced induction, or a shift boot made from a second-hand leather jacket, and it was better than you had hoped, tell us about that too!

This poll was not really fair for me. To many things I could add to the S30. So I decided on a nice Bond Girl in her 20's. Not for the Z look but for me ROFL ROFL ROFL

Now if I went with maybe the something better selection it would have to be 25,000 to drop into the Z.

1st a nice 4 to 6 hundred HP VG30DETT and all the powertrain to boot.

2nd a modified suspention

3rd Great body mods like Carbon fiber hood and fenders, carbon fiber front air dam, 240 bumper, side ground effects, BRE spoiler, Fender flares, 17" wheels wrapped in Yoko's, JDMed to the hilt (eyes, Mirrors, ect) shaved handles and side lights, tinted windows.

4th A custom interior with logos just to my tastes.

5th A custom carbon fiber dash to fit my S&W guages (wil look like stock dash)

AND 6th the coolest driver in the world ME!!

Things to add to my S30-

Since I don't have one, I would like to add THE ENTIRE CAR! :stupid:

Seriously, though, things I would like to add/have regardless of model-hmm...

1. Better, beefier brakes.

2. solid exhaust system (those fumes...)

3. EFI system that isn't so cantankerous.

4. Self tinting windows (its been done, and not just on KITT!)

5. Rock solid rails.

6. Roll cage (just to make other drivers nervousLOL )

If I was made of cash...

All of the above, plus

1. A good rolling chassis and all affiliated parts so that I could make a semi-sleeper.

2. RB26DETT, suspension and drivetrain capable of handling said engine.

Of course, if I went the made of cash route, I'd end up with two Z's (nothing wrong with that)

I answered "better A/C" now I have to wonder if it is possible. My old 78 had a very nice and cold A/C but this 73's is just a waste of time turning on. I had the valve under the dash replaced and it blew a tad cool...but that is about it. Other things I do expect to add is automatic locks, a set of 15x6.5 Wantanbe wheels, and a fresh L28 with a killer JDM header....no Bond girl but maybe a Tokyo Auto Saloon model would be nice.