IGNORED

Restoration is back on track (with a lot of help)

Mike

Bryan: I am feeling great! It has been 9 weeks since my surgery. I have some hair now and I am driving my cars! I have not driven the Z yet but I will when it dries up. My physical therapist has me doing all kinds of strength exercises. Hope to start restoring my 510 soon. Hope to see everyone at the Show!

IT LIVES!!

Gongrats Mike! glad to see your yellow hotrod on the road!

No kidding! I don't think I can quite imagine the feeling to have that car on the road again after all this time. There was a time when I was kicking myself for not buying it from you a while back, but in hindsight I'm kinda glad I didn't - because this way we both have nice cars.

Yours will be a great addition for the Oregon Z cruises this Summer!

Congrats. You must be feeling great after all this time. I've seen a bit of the progress and it does look nice. It is good to have friends.

Yes, I can't believe I have friends like this. I am so excited to go on some fun summer cruises. Is yours next Bryan? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys... yep, the new wheels are Konig Rewinds. The wheel size is 15", but, I am only borrowing those wheels. I will be using 16" Konig or Panasports...

Here are the videos directly embedded in the forum:

Engine Start with triple SU's:

First Drive:

Drive By:

Walk Around and Engine with Mikuni Triple Carbs:

Mike, You haven't answered the question yet...Are you bringing your car to the MSA show in April? With a new location it should be really nice. Would it be possible to have a group from Classic Zcar? I will be flying in from Colorado again. I hope to see you there(and all you other Z guys, too).

Cheers, Mike G.