IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

Looks like they're making wholesale changes at midwestz.com or they have killed it completely.

Quote:

www.midwestz.com Not Available

The domain www.midwestz.com which you are trying to access is currently unavailable. This may occur for several reasons -- the name may have changed, or it may have moved to a new location. Please try to access the site later, or contact the site's administrator.

?????

Chris

I was cruising Ebay yesterday and saw Midwest Z posted a 432Z Mesh grille up for auction.

This just keeps gettinge weirder. Chloe, where are you????? Call home, we're worried about you!

Marty

At least something's changing. Indicates that maybe it isn't just on some autopilot with no one paying any attention. I noticed the mesh grille too, and just for grins sent a message to ebay@midwestz.com like they suggested. No response, as usual. Hopefully the website didn't just die for non-payment.

I just sent an e-mail to the Ebay address asking where the parts I paid for are and that the customer service was disappointing to say the least.

If I don't get any response within the week, I guess I'm gonna have to file a complaint with Paypal so I can get what I paid for.

I don't know who or what is in control out there, but I'd say they don't deserve to have a banner ad on this site or any other at this time.

I know they have at least one customer who won't be sending them any more money. :angry:

I just went to the Midwest Z site - this is what i found:

The domain www.midwestz.com which you are trying to access is currently unavailable. This may occur for several reasons -- the name may have changed, or it may have moved to a new location. Please try to access the site later, or contact the site's administrator.

Hmmmmmmm - not sure what that may mean

I just went to the Midwest Z site - this is what i found:

Hmmmmmmm - not sure what that may mean

see post #122

Yesterday was three weeks since the "buy it Now" and paypal payment. Two weeks since my first email. one week since my last email, I will send my last attempt today.

In three weeks there has been no email, no product, no contact! I suppose that ebay and paypal can force some kind of a response.

Will