IGNORED

I'm a Boy Scout covered with patches, again.

siteunseen

3 hours ago, MrScott said:

Well dang it. Now that I know about this I suppose I will have to start logging in instead of just lurking anonymously. Can't let those badge points slip away.

Exactly. I normally do the same thing. I lurk anonymously unless I've got something to say and then I log in.  I've been letting badge points on the table!  Haha!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jeff G 78 said:

Mine technically runs.  I drove it earlier this year and backed it into my garage.  Summer here in AZ was way too hot to drive it with no A/C and I just haven't had the time to take care of a few things it needs before I drive it now that the weather is perfect. 

For those who remember, it's in my golf cart garage which has right around 1" of clearance on either side between the garage opening and the body of the Z.  The car hauler that transported it here from MI broke the driver's side mirror off, so it has no side mirrors.  I just bought an OE LH mirror from Fixitman, so when that shows up I will figure out if my car will still go through the garage door with one side mirror.  I see no hope of mounting two door mirrors.  If even one mirror doesn't fit, I might have to modify my garage door opening.  LOL

Next up is mounting my MSA exhaust that has been new in the box for at least five years.  I need to make a connector pipe with a braided flex joint to tie the MSA exhaust into my old AZ Z Car 6-1 header.  

Jeff... I cry foul.

You added waaaaaay too much real info to an otherwise throwaway* just for fun non-Z specific thread. What were you thinking man!!???   ROFL

* Never meant to imply that a thread started by any GRAND MASTER was ever "throwaway".  :excl:

Edited by Captain Obvious
Bad choice of words
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Jeff... I cry foul.

You added waaaaaay too much real info to an otherwise throwaway thread. What were you thinking man!!???   ROFL

Real info?  I spewed a few sentences of nonsense that probably wasn't worth typing and certainly wasn't worth reading.  🤣

FYI, here are the activities that will get you more badges and increase your rankings.  I'm not saying which ones have more power though, that would be unfair...  😉

• Create new threads
  • Reply and participate in conversations
  • Follow content
  • Follow members
  • Give reactions
  • Frequent sign-ins
  • Purchase subscription (badge only - basically you can't buy your way to Grand Master (you have to earn it)

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Mike

@Mike, so here's a possibly related question...

So in the old days (like maybe two weeks ago before this last software update), you used to have the ability to enter a creative little quip "slogan thingie" that would appear between your user name and your avatar pic. Mine used to read "I'm a member of this forum" as I figured that was completely appropriate note for Captain Obvious.

Well... I went to change my slogan to "GRAND MASTER Z" and that line does not appear anymore.

So two questions... 1) What the heck?, and 2) What the heck?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2