IGNORED

What spline lug lock is this??

5 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

I believe collectively we've invested well over $100 in terms of time and advice into this problem,

Yeah and i can think of 10 solutions... drill a big 12mm hole in the middle of it!  (Oh.. other advice start offcourse with a 4-5 mm one!) and buy a set of new bolts.. Next !!!   5 days and counting!  :TRISTE:

What you say? a digital code of 1024 numbers?  Oh it was something like: 101101100011110101011101101010011111010110110101010010101011000010111011010101011111100000  is that oké ? 

Yeah.. you say..

That lock is like a digital code. there are thausands of combinations for your lug!  You got a gun? shoot it off!!  😉 

You know what happens if there is changed only one "zero or one" in the program on your phones little computer?  it will go wrong, if not instantly, some day later..

12 hours ago, Shawninvancouver said:

I found a guy in dpan that actually has the exact gorilla key

He's taking the micky out of you.. i believe is the term?  (Bloody english hahaha) 

It's NOT gona fit unless it's the one of the previous owner of your car...  

9 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:
11 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I'm the 55th poster on getting a keyed lug nut off. ROFL

That has to be some kind of all-time record.

Yeah.  How many Z car forum members DOES it take to remove a locking lugnut? 

Hihi  60 ! and counting!

How many members?? 5 !!  4 to turn the wheel and one WITH THE CORRECT LUGNUTKEY to hold it !  :omg:

• Haha 3