IGNORED

Black liquid out exhaust.

dylancorrea1

All engines tend to run rich when cold, and the engines without O2 sensors tend to run richer because there's no feedback to the ECU to make things as lean as possible.  And that's why your car has a floor temperature warning light.  Converters get hot when they see too much unburned fuel.
It's always going to spit black water when the engine is cold.  Put a piece of carpet back there to collect the drips.  It's normal.

Will do, ill put a piece of old carpet before start. Thank you for the help and information. My floor temperature light doesn’t work :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

What's the story behind that? I've always heard FIAT, Fix It Again Tony. That's Italian right? Tony Soprano, Tony's Pizza, Tony's spagetti sauce etc. Tony bologna. LOL

According to Wiki...

Italian tuneup is a slang automotive term for attempting to restore engine performance by driving a car at high engine speed (RPM) and load. The term originated from Italian mechanics in the 1950s using this practice to burn off carbon deposits from the spark plugs of sports cars.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

What's the story behind that? I've always heard FIAT, Fix It Again Tony. That's Italian right? Tony Soprano, Tony's Pizza, Tony's spagetti sauce etc. Tony bologna. LOL

The wealthy Ferrari owner, who only putts around town a couple of times a month takes his car into Tony's and says it isn't running very well, Tony says "No problem, I'll personally fix it myself" Tony grabs the keys and takes the Ferrari on ripping mountain drive, an hour later he pulls back into the garage with engine purring like kitten, he calls the wealthy owner and tells him to come and pick up the car.  The wealthy owner shows up and starts the engine, "It sounds fantastic!" Tony smiles and hands him a bill for $1,500.00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was gonna see if I could come out there and live in you and Kathy's yard after the lady at the grocery store said she didn't need a vacation if we all had ours. Dumbest thing I ever heard so far but todays not over yet.

Then I saw how hot it was out there. Y'all may want to move into my rental house. I'd give you guys a good discount. ❤

35 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

The wealthy Ferrari owner, who only putts around town a couple of times a month takes his car into Tony's and says it isn't running very well, Tony says "No problem, I'll personally fix it myself" Tony grabs the keys and takes the Ferrari on ripping mountain drive, an hour later he pulls back into the garage with engine purring like kitten, he calls the wealthy owner and tells him to come and pick up the car.  The wealthy owner shows up and starts the engine, "It sounds fantastic!" Tony smiles and hands him a bill for $1,500.00

16 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Cliff's Alabama Tune Up

Drop your baby off and I'll beat the $^!# out of it then charge you $1,000. It's way cheaper than sending it to Italy. 

Guaranteed by Shaquille O'neal.

Fill and chill.

Pretty much it.

Blow the carbon out of it.