IGNORED

Battery Frame Bolt - Found it!

psdenno

• psdenno changed the title to Battery Frame Bolt - Found it!

3 hours ago, SteveJ said:

But it's a dry heat...

Most of the time, like last week when it was 123º.  Today, however, it 20% humidity.  

It actually rained here yesterday.  First time since March.  A whopping 0.03 inches.  Life in the desert.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Most of the time, like last week when it was 123º.  Today, however, it 20% humidity.  

It actually rained here yesterday.  First time since March.  A whopping 0.03 inches.  Life in the desert.

I'll trade places with you any day, would love to live in the desert.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Having spent plenty of time in the High Desert in the past, I'm impressed with 0.03 in June. Meanwhile I run a portacool in my garage to dehumidify it enough that I don't suffer heat stroke here. LOL 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Having spent plenty of time in the High Desert in the past, I'm impressed with 0.03 in June. 

Yes, the 3/100 of an inch of rain was a record breaker.  It was the first time in recorded history going back to the 1800s that it had ever rained here on June 23rd.

• Like 1

I've started talking/thinking like my Grandad did when I was a kid. Seasons change, come and go about every 10 years. We have had some of the nicest weather I can remember this year. It's 78F and drizzling rain right now. Last few years have been like Hell, (from what I've been taught) miserably hot and dry. 

El Nino!

Screenshot_20210626-163441_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

Portland, Sat. 105`, Sun. 110`, Mon. 107`, Tues. 97` & staying in the 90s for the predictable future. Summer is here in the Northwest. Fortunately, our AC can keep the house below 85`. Many people don't have AC here because one only uses it for a few days a year.

20 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

Portland, Sat. 105`, Sun. 110`, Mon. 107`, Tues. 97` & staying in the 90s for the predictable future. Summer is here in the Northwest. Fortunately, our AC can keep the house below 85`. Many people don't have AC here because one only uses it for a few days a year.

117º here today.  Both central air systems in our zoned house are running pretty much nonstop.  We added 30 solar panels to our roof in January and hopefully won't have $700/month electric bills this summer as we typically have had in the past.  

• Like 1