IGNORED

Help find long lost 240z

Escott1622

2 hours ago, Escott1622 said:

Yeah I have a friend who could do that but hard part is going to be getting the vin

If he's with the same insurance company, maybe they know. If he's like my dad he kept paperwork going back decades

• Like 1

Not sneaking, I told him I’m interested in the car story and would like to know where it’s at since he always talks about it so he wouldn’t have an issue giving info but I’m sure he’s not going to go head over heels to just know where it’s at since all he expects is just what it’s doing vs what I’m actually trying to do. If it gets to a point where we aren’t getting anywhere that’s when I’ll really dig deep on service shops it’s been to and stuff 

• Confused 1

Every time he talks about it he says how easily they rust he likes blue which his was but also likes black and dark green.  So seems like rust is just the biggest thing I feel he’d be fine with even a roller no drivetrain if it had no rust 

He had it in highschool so idk if or what is in his name and this was before he met his now wife so she wouldn’t have that. He has most of the paperwork for cars going back to the late 70’s till now, has a whole folder in his cabinet dedicated to his bricklin, mustangs. He even still has his first car 1960 thunderbird with 11k miles and has everything down to light bulbs just not the Datsun for some reason 

• Like 1

Got a few updates, was just bs’ing about the car and he ordered one new from the dealer in silver because he thought it was sharp whole story behind it they sold it out form under him that’s how he got the blue one. He loved the blue a lot  and somewhat the green but not the most favorite. He has my uncle looking for the vin but very little chance since the month my uncle owned it he got divorced and in a bad accident and didn’t really drive it.  He said if he could he search for one and fix it up if it didn’t have rust but i was very pushy on getting the one he had.  I found out the wheels that were on it also that he liked so that’s atleast some good news. If we can’t find his I may need assistance finding a somewhat rust free car that could even use alittle work

• Like 1