IGNORED

Quality 240Z Floor Pans & Frame Rails Finally Available

lonetreesteve

11 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Madkaw,

I wanted to check in to see if you've had a chance to start cutting into the car yet and if so, what the fit is like with the new floor pans? 

Unfortunately that probably won’t be a for a while . The chassis is at the body shop getting a roof on presently . Been there for months . Hoping the slow down in business will get my car some attention . 

• 2 months later...

My name is Gerson Caicedo, my wife and I are the sole owners of  kfvintagejdm.com and klassicfab.com..I ran into this thread while doing some Zcar vendor research online today. First off I want to say that we(kfvintagejdm) are not affiliated with any shop, vendor, reseller, or organization anywhere in the world...PERIOD!!! my wife and I own the company outright and we answer to no one, except you the client/enthusiast....It has always been this way, we have been making reproduction sheet metal for close to 20 years now. We have a full stamping plant and reverse engineering shop where we laser scan, and reverse engineer all these new Japanese parts that we are introducing. We also make ALL our stamping and cutting tools..we even make our own hydraulic stamping presses.Our factory is located in Bogota Colombia and our sales office is located in Riviera Beach Florida..we have a distribution warehouse in Valencia Spain to serve out European clients, we also have distributors in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. we are in the process of building a 6,0000sft distribution shop in Indiantown Florida. Our aim is to be your go to company for quality reproduction sheet metal for your Classic Japanese cars.....

website www.kfvintagejdm.com

website www.klassicfab.com

IG @kfvintagejdm

IG@klassicfabrications_inc

FB @kfvintagejdm

FB @klassic Fbrications Inc

• Like 3

On 3/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, madkaw said:

Again I thing the 18 gauge is lighter then the Zed’s floor frame rails .

the kfvintagejdm.com website says 18-gauge for their floors and also 18-gauge for almost all of the other panels they're offering.  The clear exception seems to be the frame rails.  The website says 14-gauge (about 0.075", or 5/32").  I suspect that's probably the correct OE gauge for the big piece at the front of the rail, but maybe a bit over-spec for the long skinny 'hat' section rail that runs under the floor pan.  ZCar Depot that long rail section (without the front piece) and my notes say that they claim 0.060" (which is roughly 16-gauge).  I wouldn't be at all surprised if the OE version was only 18-gauge.

These look like very nicely-done pieces.  If the KF Vintage outer rocker panels resolve all of the fit problems that Tabco's pieces seem to have, they'll have a winner.

9 hours ago, kfvintagejdm said:

My name is Gerson Caicedo, my wife and I are the sole owners of  kfvintagejdm.com and klassicfab.com..I ran into this thread while doing some Zcar vendor research online today. First off I want to say that we(kfvintagejdm) are not affiliated with any shop, vendor, reseller, or organization anywhere in the world...PERIOD!!! my wife and I own the company outright and we answer to no one, except you the client/enthusiast....It has always been this way, we have been making reproduction sheet metal for close to 20 years now. We have a full stamping plant and reverse engineering shop where we laser scan, and reverse engineer all these new Japanese parts that we are introducing. We also make ALL our stamping and cutting tools..we even make our own hydraulic stamping presses.Our factory is located in Bogota Colombia and our sales office is located in Riviera Beach Florida..we have a distribution warehouse in Valencia Spain to serve out European clients, we also have distributors in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. we are in the process of building a 6,0000sft distribution shop in Indiantown Florida. Our aim is to be your go to company for quality reproduction sheet metal for your Classic Japanese cars.....

IG @kfvintagejdm

FB @kfvintagejdm

Well since you are on here I’ll ask you about the floor sections . I contacted you by email and you did not respond . The rear section of floor board that covers behind the rear seat rail - do you sell it separate ? I bought the kit and thought it would come with that section - but it did not . I reached out to you and you didn’t respond.

9 hours ago, kfvintagejdm said:

IG @kfvintagejdm

FB @kfvintagejdm

Hat is off to you sir, you are doing us a great service, thank you.

Madkaw, if you email me your info, I will send you the parts that you mention...please email me at gerson@klassicfab.com,  and I apologize for my assistant not getting back with you...I will find out what hapened with your email/response tomorrow morning...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just received my floor pan parts and full rear frame rails from KF Vintage JDM and they look great. I would definitely recommend them. They arrived well packaged in three business days from Bogata Columbia to my address in BC, Canada.

20201006_141208.jpg

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CanTechZ said:

I just received my floor pan parts and full rear frame rails from KF Vintage JDM and they look great. I would definitely recommend them. They arrived well packaged in three business days from Bogata Columbia to my address in BC, Canada.

20201006_141208.jpg

Damn, makes me want to do large scale rust repair again (I'm sure I'll come to my senses shortly). Using pieces like these, assuming they fit, would have made life SO much better on past jobs. 

Edited by zKars
  • Like 2