IGNORED

Quality 240Z Floor Pans & Frame Rails Finally Available

lonetreesteve

10 minutes ago, 26th-Z said:

Nice looking pressings.  I see the frame rails in your picture but they don't show up on the web site.  I'll have to talk to them.

Yes, I checked out the website and didn't see the frame rails either. Looks like they can be contacted at 561-747-4800 or sales@klassicfab.com 

3 hours ago, 240Ziggy said:

Wow. Very nice! Should have had this five years ago. Now they need to make the proper rear valance.

I agree.  It would also be nice if KlassicFab made the rear inside hatch panel. I hear that Tabco's doesn't fit very well and doesn't look stock.   

• Like 1

Here's what the 240z Guild had to say about Klassic Fab's new floor pans, frame rails and rocker panels: 

"We received a set of Klassic Fabrications 240z complete floor, frame rails, and inner and outer rocker kits to take a look at, and all that can be said is, They Look Fabulous.

It is about time there is a full kit that is shaped correctly for the trans tunnel, along with the front and back toe board uprights that are also normally bad if you are already in the position to needing floor replacement. The seat mount brackets are awesome, and the replacement frame rails appear to be direct copies for an easier replacement that doesn’t have that frame rail step down size reduction issue that screams aftermarket repair.

For any of you that have been following The 240z Guild, you will already know that we have only been dealing in Original Floor Cars since we started, and those cars are few and far between, so these correct copy parts is the Game Changer for any future high point restoration project."

6 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Here's what the 240z Guild had to say about Klassic Fab's new floor pans, frame rails and rocker panels: 

"We received a set of Klassic Fabrications 240z complete floor, frame rails, and inner and outer rocker kits to take a look at, and all that can be said is, They Look Fabulous.

It is about time there is a full kit that is shaped correctly for the trans tunnel, along with the front and back toe board uprights that are also normally bad if you are already in the position to needing floor replacement. The seat mount brackets are awesome, and the replacement frame rails appear to be direct copies for an easier replacement that doesn’t have that frame rail step down size reduction issue that screams aftermarket repair.

For any of you that have been following The 240z Guild, you will already know that we have only been dealing in Original Floor Cars since we started, and those cars are few and far between, so these correct copy parts is the Game Changer for any future high point restoration project."

I like the point about the tunnel shape . That is a big deal compared to what’s available now . Zed Findings floors are well made but don’t follow the tunnel shape correctly on the early Z . 

• Like 3