IGNORED

Considering complete restore 1970 240z

z8987

I’ve decided to do the work myself. I’m going to enjoy the car long term and learn some things. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that webbing material available to rebuild my seats?

Here's a good thread to read on seats.

Thank you. I’m all over that thread. The seats in that thread don’t have the webbing like mine. The rest of the thread dies apply.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think that there is such a thing.  If the parts are Nissan new old stock, they might have added value.  But "series 1 clutch assembly" doesn't really mean anything and doesn't say anything about the brand or what the parts are.  How about more details?

I don't think that there is such a thing.  If the parts are Nissan new old stock, they might have added value.  But "series 1 clutch assembly" doesn't really mean anything and doesn't say anything about the brand or what the parts are.  How about more details?

It’s off a series 1 car being parted out! Sorry for the poor communications

Makes more sense.  The odds of it being original are slim, and if it is it's probably worn out.

It looks like you're doing a restoration so maybe even original mechanical parts are important.  But $350 for a worn out clutch disc and pressure plate seems a bit much.  If that's what you're looking for, original parts, make sure you check the markings and labels.  I can't believe that somebody would even ask that amount for those parts.

Get pictures, post them, and we'll tear them apart.