IGNORED

Considering complete restore 1970 240z

z8987

Looking for shops to do a restore. 

I'm considering a complete restore of my 1970 240z series one.  I'm in the Sacramento area.  If I was to say in California, that would be 500 miles south and 300 miles north, so I'll consider CA or any place within 500 miles.   

Edited by z8987
  • Like 1

Given the 500 mile radius you desire, I would suggest contacting Doctor Datsun in Rancho Cucamonga, which is ~400 miles from Sacramento.

https://www.doctordatsunrestorations.com

Al, the proprietor, completed component refurbishing and final assembly of my '72.  I was very satisfied with the quality of work and attention to detail.

My other suggestion would have been Pierre Z in Gardena.  However, it appears that health issue has forced Pierre to cease operations.

12 minutes ago, DatsunZGuy said:

Given the 500 mile radius you desire, I would suggest contacting Doctor Datsun in Rancho Cucamonga, which is ~400 miles from Sacramento.

Al, the proprietor, completed component refurbishing and final assembly of my '72.  I was very satisfied with the quality of work and attention to detail.

My other suggestion would have been Pierre Z in Gardena.  However, it appears that health issue has forced Pierre to cease operations.

Does Doctordatsunrestorations go by another name ? 

2 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

Al, the proprietor,

Is this Al the same Al that owns California Datsun.  AKA URGELIS on the forum?  He changed his company name before from Datsun Parts LLC.

Maybe his stripes have changed but they seemed pretty deep back then.

6 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Is this Al the same Al that owns California Datsun.  AKA URGELIS on the forum?  He changed his company name before from Datsun Parts LLC.

Maybe his stripes have changed but they seemed pretty deep back then.

I’ve discovered they are the same

He might do good work now but if there's a problems you'll probably have problems getting them resolved.

That seems to be the consensus! That’s too bad people let things get that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk