IGNORED

The blue 510

grannyknot

9 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

Did you ever get the hanging idle sorted?

Sort of, I got the idle down to 800 rpm and the timing set dead on 20*, it still hangs a bit but doesn't affect the driving of the car, it only does it at idle when I blip the throttle so at the moment it's not a problem.  I have a new water temp sender coming this week, I've read that a bad sender can screw with the idle.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Patcon said:

The seals would fold over instead of laying flat against the body.  Like there wasn't enough space to allow them to lay flat while the doors closed. Ill see if I can make a picture

I cemented both sides of the right angle on the back of the seal to the door and let them cure with the door open with no pressure on them, the doors have spent most of the time since installation closed and so far they are holding well and sealing properly, got caught in a rain storm coming back from getting the car safetied  and there were no leaks. I wish I could say the same for the 240Z, I have to carry a towel in that car.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG