IGNORED

Zcargarage Big Brake Kit

So BBK kit by ZCarGarage is literally amazing. Honestly it’s the best stopping power of any car I have ever driven. Pedal feel is great. Clears everything nicely. Wants to throw me through the window. I’m not an expert, but I think the bias feels amazing. 
E-brake setup works well but has to be set. Also you have to move the e-brake springs to a lower mount.  I decided I wanted this setup for now.
I want to park her on a steep hill and see how the e-brake holds  

1DE4C807-EEF5-4D44-87F4-56FA0E229CE6.thumb.jpeg.b4e66fa34e0d14824c61372679f0618b.jpeg

I’m not seeing the ebrake caliper in that pic...

On 6/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, rturbo 930 said:

Okay, as nice as it is, I don't think I can justify $3000 for a what amounts to a very nice, and by all means excellent, but fairly simple brake kit. Would like to see some more details of what Jason240Z has come up with, and what it cost him. 

Actually, that does not sound like a bad price.  I have Stoptechs on the front of my Mustang Race Car.  You see them advertised routinely for $2,200.  So to get front and back in the kit with everything included, that does not sound out of wack to me.

Stoptechs are awesome brakes.  I didn't know they were available for a Z.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...