IGNORED

Looking to buy a Datsun 240z

AngelaZiegler

Does seem like a sweet deal.  I could only get one picture to come up.

Original 1971 Datsun 240 Z Numbers Matching with same owner for over 30 years. Documented with service records, low mileage 102k actual miles Been stored the last 20 years in Original drivetrain 6 Cylinder / 4 Speed transmission All original body - never taken apart - solid rust free body Original slot wheels - suspension - original undercarriage & floor pans Factory Silver, was repainted gray sometime in the 80's, upholstery reupholstered Still remains the original spare tire. Solid floor boards, frame structure & trunk compartment Beautiful dash, no cracks. Running & driving just fine. Starts right up, original carburetors Shifts, brakes & steers just fine. I still have the original California emissions in a box. Overall, an original Early 71' 240Z, running & driving.

image.png

Not sure on the various payment methods.  The car does have open questions.  No VIN listed.  No mention of title, might be a salvage title.  Also looks like it might have a lot of iffy body work, I see waviness and mottled paint.  An old 71 with a salvage title and bad bodywork might be about a $4000 car.

FAQ says they accept all these methods of payment. I think they prefer Gift Card.

We accept any kind of payment: Gift Card, Money Gram, Check, PayPal, Money Order, Wire Transfer and Bank Transfer. However, the payment method chosen for transactions made on a Classified Site depends on the seller's preferences. No matter the chosen payment method, the money will always go in our third party Escrow Company (Oancea WBD LTD).

Why am I being asked to send the payment using Gift Card?
We are offering our services on Craigslist and all major Classified Sites such as Oodle, Craigslist which are the largest marketplaces in the world. We can handle a certain number of transactions per day and we often assign Gift Card payments associated with eAutoStock Traders. Thanks to the CARD Act, gift-card owners can use them when and how they want without worrying about burdensome fees and the fear of identity theft, most gift cards usually have no fees, no personal details or sensitive banking accounts shared, very cheap, fast and secure online form of payment. Gift card had been created especially for safer online purchases. However, we can only use Gift Card from countries and cities where we have agents.
Edited by Terrapin Z
added info