Starting my Wall Sculpture - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Starting my Wall Sculpture

Featured Replies

On 1/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, Diseazd said:

5E1C3C2E-F48D-45EE-B04F-C54F25DCCE13.jpeg

F3BFA95B-4871-4F91-BB5F-BEF4AF663F06.jpeg

E513F8FB-AA83-4F75-A62F-F6625CE69681.jpeg

I absolutely love this!  Nice!

  • Author

Parts waiting to go in......this will be a Series One.

475273CB-5872-49B4-90E9-6FCD5C00980C.jpeg

Great minds must think alike ...

I am coveting your wall art and I also own  some project s30's, a "few" 90s 300zx's and an 01 NSX.  Looking forward to following this one.

 

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

My painter has cut, aligned and welded the sculpture. He’s almost ready to paint. I’ll bring him the emblem, mirror and chrome trim and then it should be impressive. Gonna be awesome!

C12CB92E-D3E0-48F0-B94A-07CCC1937108.jpeg

6DE2C679-9CA6-445B-AE45-BEB0064D064B.jpeg

598A2F68-ED23-498E-8A9F-D8A808432743.jpeg

656915D8-A161-4F74-8FA4-FB3BDE265C62.jpeg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A Three on the tree, Stick Shift was Poplar back then.

It was a Beech to shift though.

image.png

I am so into this project.  It will look great.  What a great piece to make. 

  • 2 months later...
  • Author
  • Popular Post

Finally......Our painter is committed to finish my sculpture this weekend. I’ll take him the trim tomorrow and he should be finished Saturday....fingers crossed!

5B76BB58-9F04-4748-AEAE-FC022513F1AA.jpeg

68757313-304F-425E-9A64-8828A2B51B32.jpeg

A Three on the tree, Stick Shift was Poplar back then.
It was a Beech to shift though.
image.png.aef2f60910fa852a4c6de04b75bbcb6b.png

Amazing trunk space though...

Guy's wall art is nicer than my car and will certainly have a way better paint job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.