Starting my Wall Sculpture - Page 5 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Starting my Wall Sculpture

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Site.....this will be my last one.....cost more than my first Z. LOL

4B46A8F8-33B6-4746-9CCD-6DD1A84BC058.jpeg

7ED59E78-6A4A-4799-AEA2-D2A645EF3F24.jpeg

Edited by Diseazd

  • 7 months later...

Just wanted to say this was awesome!  Love how you used a no longer viable shell in a way that is inspiring to the rest of us!

  • Author

Thanks Bob.....It looks better in person. I suggested to my wife that we could display it on our living room wall........the bruises only lasted a week lol. Stop by sometime....I’m in Richmond and BTW, see if you can’t talk Todd into another Hampton Car Show.....they are the best!

  • Author

Looking good Bob. I think I saw your car at Todd’s show several years back....or maybe another show. Twin turbo RB’s are somewhat an overkill for a Z LOL. I rode in one of my friend’s once and almost screamed like a girl! My son is building this one, but it’s gonna be NA.

209DF0B9-4012-44A4-A2F7-A8789E968473.jpeg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have been following his build!   Love what he is doing w/the Z31! 

Don't believe it was my car - it hasn't driven under its own power since 2002....😲

Hope to have it under its own power by this summer and my wife is lighting a fire under me to get it done and not work on other projects! 

I've built several in the interim, and this one keeps moving with me, staying at the bottom of the list.  Finally its turn. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.