Ugliest Z ever? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ugliest Z ever?

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, grannyknot said:

Just a notch above this one,

 

ugly 260z.jpg

I believe you've found the winner Granny.  If it was blue with white stripes, definitely. :victorious:

  • Author

Don't forget the sucker fish look

image.png

nicewheels.jpg

stillfugly.jpg

scarab1.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
5 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Don't forget the sucker fish look

Oh that's a beauty, another addition to my ugly Z file.

2 hours ago, 240260280 said:

FOR THE 210 FANS

Datsun-210-ZX-Prosper-Performance-640x426.jpg

Datsun-210-ZX-rear-640x426.jpg

Just more proof that idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

Dennis

12 hours ago, 240260280 said:

FOR THE 210 FANS

Datsun-210-ZX-Prosper-Performance-640x426.jpg

Datsun-210-ZX-rear-640x426.jpg

Crape. That looks like something out of that old series Logans run. Mmm, I might be showing my age with that statement

18 hours ago, 240260280 said:

 

scarab1.jpg

I have to admit, it has some neat body molding work, just not my taste. If you want a porche, save up and buy one. I'm not into using a datsun or what ever to clone an "exclusive" sports car.

3 hours ago, EuroDat said:

Crape. That looks like something out of that old series Logans run.

It's been longer than 30 years. They should send that car to Carrousel.

That's about the worst I think I've seen. Woof!

Ugly Zs have been covered a few times before over the years. Here's a good thread from  a  couple years ago called "Zs Only a Mother Could Love":

 

Edited by lonetreesteve

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.