IGNORED

SS Bumpers from Vietnam

Two different things around here. Rednecks are hateful and only out for themselves. Good old boys are respectful and help anybody that needs help.

Good to know. The guy that owns this place looks like he was a back up cast member for the movie The Deliverance, overalls and all. First person in my life I’ve seen that dips tobacco.and smokes cigarettes at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Av8ferg said:

Good to know. The guy that owns this place looks like he was a back up cast member for the movie The Deliverance, overalls and all. First person in my life I’ve seen that dips tobacco.and smokes cigarettes at the same time.

Two of my best friends but they are rrreeednecks! The "redneck say cheese". LOL

Edit: WERE 2 of my best friends. 

20210703_145521.jpg

Edited by siteunseen

On 7/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, siteunseen said:

Two different things around here. Rednecks are hateful and only out for themselves. Good old boys are respectful and help anybody that needs help.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Racer X said:

Which one are you?

The surprised one in back. Some cute girl walked by taking pictures and those two shot her the bird screaming obscenities really loud. Embarrassed me. The one on the right is dead, OD'd, the other one is a falling down stumbling drunkard now. Liver's shot.

That’s depressing Cliff, I’m sorry. I’ll push this back into the center of the lane. I finished refurbishing the marker lights (45 yrs of dust and grime) and polished the lenses. I know people prefer the 240z front market lights but it think the 280z ones looks just fine. I’m waiting on the lower air dam still. I hate when companies don’t tell you something is back ordered. They take your money and sit on it for weeks and months. Side note I reached out to Vintage Dashes to get a new dash. And they are on a 3+ month back order and the guys wasn’t very outwardly friendly in our chats. Said, if you wait until they come in to buy, we’ll charge you more. Already $925. I wish there was a another options.

Here’s the front with the lights fixed.
e8267c58757118dc2f2343c9cd552ddd.jpg

• Like 4