IGNORED

Resister tweak for fuel injection

DC871F

20 hours ago, DC871F said:

Ok. So mine is stumbling at low RPM when starting off from a a dead stop until about 1500-2000 RPM, smooth otherwise.

I have adjusted the resistor many times, without much success. Does anyone have a resistance number that seems to work if measured?

Think I mentioned this in your other thread but you should be able to kill the engine by turning the resistance up.  Flood it with fuel.  I got the impression over there that you're not seeing any response at all.  Maybe you have it plugged in to the wrong circuit.  There's a bunch of bullet connectors in the same area, I think.

Have you verified a resistance change on the circuit, at the ECU connector?  That's what I'd do.

4 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Think I mentioned this in your other thread but you should be able to kill the engine by turning the resistance up.  Flood it with fuel.  I got the impression over there that you're not seeing any response at all.  Maybe you have it plugged in to the wrong circuit.  There's a bunch of bullet connectors in the same area, I think.

Have you verified a resistance change on the circuit, at the ECU connector?  That's what I'd do.

No, I havent heard that before. Kill it with fuel idling? I see no difference when I adjust it idling. Ill check the connections.

6 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I just did mine all the way and it stumbled down to 400 rpm but kept running, barely.

It's about like removing the oil cap. Almost dies, my potentiometer from radio shack.

So something is not right with my connections. Thanks for checking.