IGNORED

I hate Chinese "Metal"

I think we can all figure out this is a "bag on China" thread just by looking at the topic subject heading and reading a post or two.  If a reader keeps coming back to read more and gets further offended, is it the fault of the message poster or the message reader?  Can't keep blaming the hot stove after the third or fourth time you get burned.  :)

Dennis

• Like 1

I do love Chinese restaurants though. ?

I will say both sides stuff their pockets full of lobbyist money equally.

Our biggest mistake is we do not have term limits.

We might have better jobs and quality products then. 

Thats it for me. I'm done.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 240260280 said:

It is not a "political opinion" , it is a fact.

Poor quality and fake products intentionally spewing from mainland China are getting into every sector including Z parts.  

Keep your head in the sand or help others avoid them... your choice.

I was referring to a different post. I have no doubt that poor quality Chinese materials and parts are making their way into places they don't belong.

There's a button that seems to work now.   Ignore this topic.  It didn't in the past.  You have to be signed in though.  Then it doesn't show up in the various search results so you don't see the last comment.  I just clicked it and checked. 

image.png

I had to deal with Chinese steel products for around two decades. We normally bought steel wire from Tree Island Steel in Richmond, Canada and the quality was always excellent. Then about once a year the current knot head in corporate purchasing would buy a few hundred tons of Chinese wire at a discount and distribute the wire to the manufacturing branches with no prior notice. Surprise! Production plummeted when we tried to use the Chinese wire. The inconsistency was beyond belief.  I was not popular with Corporate when I sent it back year after year. Might explain why everyone was smiling (including me) when I retired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Lumens said:

I do love Chinese restaurants though. ?

Haha.. yeah, you have never been in a kitchen at a chinese restaurant?  They never show you the place were they cook your food.  (at least not overhere!)  I  was as a technician at serveral..     Meat in a pile on the floor???  blood was running between the tiles!!!..  i one's had a A4 writing-block with me and entered a kitchen, i could'nt lay it anyware in that kitchen without it getting very dirty!  I had to check the electrics and mold was growing right through the electrical systems.. in the MIDDLE OF THE KITCHEN!  It was at a take away  mostly restaurant.  At an other the "chef" was dancing in the kitchen on all sorts of creapy crawlers!    They never heard of regulations..  (this was in the 1990's  at that time there were hundreds of restaurants in the Netherlands, today, lots are gone..  i ask myself why? ?)

I was walking to work one morning in Tianjin.  A grocery store I would pass would often have its deliveries on the sidewalk outside before they opened.  A street dog walking in front of me "marked his territory" on the produce. The same thing happened at a fish market in a fishing village I was at.   I wonder what the rats do to the open food?

4 hours ago, 240260280 said:

I was walking to work one morning in Tianjin.  A grocery store I would pass would often have its deliveries on the sidewalk outside before they opened.  A street dog walking in front of me "marked his territory" on the produce. The same thing happened at a fish market in a fishing village I was at.   I wonder what the rats do to the open food?

Thats just pre-salted veggies! Enjoy... ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...