IGNORED

Picture of check 240z valve location please?

AndyStep12

24 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

As hard as it was I think I'd go to the larger 280 one if I had to do it again.  Something to think about OP. 

Blue's tech tips has a good write up on the upgrade, fyi.

Where can I find the link to the "Blues tech tips"?  Thanks!

Try googling it. I can link it for you on the morning as I have it bookmarked on my laptop, he's saved me thousands of dollars and answered many questions when  got back in the game purchasing a '77 in 2011.  But unfortunately I'm on my phone now, sorry but  think it'll come up on google. And I'm pretty sure it's in his sub categories under BRAKES.

Again I'm sorry for not being able to post his tech articles tonight.  I'm being a bad date and using my phone but she's just as bad. Dueling banjos we are. LOL

2 hours ago, nbenning said:

@ AndyStep12 Where did you pick up your brake booster?  I have the exact same symptoms on my '72z  that you described.  How difficult was it to install?  Thanks! 

I picked it up at O’Reilly. 

BrakeBest Brakes
spacer.gif BrakeBest Brakes  
Power Brake Booster BHH 53-5104

It was fairly straightforward. I left the master cylinder on and just moved it out of the way.

The pillow idea is great. I used my wife’s old yoga mat to pad my spine as I laid in the floor board. 

• Like 1