2+2 gets some SEMA love - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

2+2 gets some SEMA love

Featured Replies

Nice! That is the first 2+2 that I can say I really like. Would have been better off to go with an RB 25 or 26 In my opinion, a Zed has to have a straight six! Look forward to watching that episode of Gas Monkey!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

A principal player in the SEMA 2+2 build, "Big Mike" gives a detailed video tour of the car.

 

2+2? Never! Abomination!....
but I LOVE this car! Can’t reconcile my feelings.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It's a good looking car and well done. Although its a four banger...

Buuuuutttt, they took a 13k mile car and restomodded it???

 

3 hours ago, Patcon said:

its a four banger..

Yeah that's unfortunate. Would have been better to keep the L6 and build it. 

  • 9 months later...

From what I remember the car never sold.  It was on eBay but they ended the sale.  I think they thought it was worth $80,000.  Then it was on the Gas Monkey site as For Sale but nothing happened if you clicked.  Maybe they burned it for the show.

oh well a survivor gets the treatment, then goes up in flames. Wonder if it was insured for 80k?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.