IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

I find it interesting that you kept the SU's and the stock airbox on a 3.1 Stroker.  What kind of HP are you expecting to get out of that setup? 

Did you ever consider going with triples? I know they add a lot of complexity, and I am not sure it is worth all the extra effort and expense.

I ran a bored out L28 (probablly about a 2.9L) with SU's and the stock airbox on my '71 track car.  It was a real strong performer.  I never got a chance to dyno the car though in that configuration.

The car is looking great Guy.

Marty

• Like 1

HI Marty....Actually, the SU’s drive my other Stroker (same set up) very well. I even got a wow out of Eiji when he rode in it this weekend. I do plan to dyno the car with SU’s to see how it does. Taking the air box cover off when I need a boost gives it a nice increase. The SU’s are so damned simple and efficient that it always makes me hesitate to go all out with triples, but I think it may happen on the green car after a good break in. Believe me, even with the SU’s, these engines feel like they want to “break something” when you really get on it!

Guy

• Like 3