IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

I probably fall on the side ITB's. I love the sound of triples but there is something nice about being able to dial a setup in just right and account for temperature and a half dozen other variables. As well as easily tune the AFR's with a fuel map...Get in and go...

Completely understand. That's why I have a second (modern) vehicle that handles temp and a half dozen other variables and two 45 year old cars (street and race car) with triples which were set on the dyno years ago. Mikuni and Solex (have both) don't seem to need adjustment like Webbers.

http://datsunspirit.com/project-pumpkin-patch/

I think I get a little excited when I think about this new technology. This Z is basically a restomod already. Camber plates, coil overs, Wilwoods front and rear. I’ve got another 72 (orange) that remains fairly stock.....I think I’m going FI ITB's and I can’t wait!

E0F1A771-B7D8-45FE-AC58-A61BA254BAB9.jpeg

28D859FA-3E85-44F1-AA98-166319C21A0F.jpeg

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

The car is a blast to drive.....no dyno yet....when it snows, I give it 4 rains before I drive to clear any road salts. We are in the process of building another stroker for the green 72. Eiji will put Mikunis on this motor.

Edited by Diseazd
  • Like 2