IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

What’s up Jeff? Haven’t decided yet.....I want to drive Eiji’s with FI first, but he thinks that’s the way to go. It’s a real budget buster, but some things you just have to muscle up to the table....especially since my son Brandon is trying to out do the old man with his RB powered Z31. :facepalm:

What you spend in $$ will come back to you in the versatility to tune to your hearts desire and not smell gas in your finger again ! Then there’s having a lean idle and no smells of float bowls venting into the garage . You can make a tune change while watching the evening news in your lazy boy !  Weather change? No worries , EFI got it covered. 

So have you been doing any hands on assembly with your motors or does Eji do it all? 

Edited by madkaw

Eiji is building the bottom end.....I’m building the top end. I’ve built 18 to 20 L series motors by myself, but Eiji does it so well. BTW....You are talking me into FI Madkaw.....sounds like the way to go......can’t wait. Never had crank fire ignition either.....moving on up!

I knew you built your own motors - that’s why I asked. My Rebello will come as a kit for me to assemble . Hopefully I’ll have another engine build or two under my belt before I do it. At least he will do the block prep for me . I will still be a bit nervous will my ‘ investment’. 

I do and did enjoy carbs- but wanted to prove this old dog could learn some new tricks . And when and if I go pressurized with an L motor - it’s about required

2 hours ago, Diseazd said:

You are way over my head Chickenman.....I count on Eiji when it comes to what new systems to use.....I don’t even know what Mega squirt is.....But, I value your opinion too.....thanks for the advice!

A year and a half ago I was in the same boat, it was all Greek to me, Chickenman and few others helped me through. 

The thing about MS is that it is capable of so much and many people are fluent in it so it's not that hard to find help when you need it.