IGNORED

Man Garage

Mike

10 hours ago, Mike said:

Check out this floor plan.  Is this the ultimate garage?  I would probably consider leaving a few open bays near the work area for friends, but otherwise it looks good to me!

16708307_1275923249151308_8794434908562758457_n.jpg

stalls are way too small. that is a door-ding waiting to happen. way, way too small if you are going to do any actual work on the car.  one other thing, i dont see the mach 5 :D

Here's mine. It's just about done. I wish it was bigger. Some cars will have to stay in the other garage - 1978 Datsun 620KC, 1975 Datsun 280Z, Fiat Abarth, Mini Cooper S, etc. I have a little more drywall and insulation to do. The left side is a barn area for the horses. The smaller room is a clean room for painting and doing simple jobs. I put 6 4' LED lights in the walls to make it easier to see when painting. The thicker concrete is for a 2-post lift.

Chuck

b-g-final.jpg

Edited by cbuczesk
  • Like 2