IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Apparently killed the aftermarket electric fuel pump on my '71 Z which will now be a "static display" in the driveway until I can get it into my mechanic's shop.  Bummer as the temps are now below 100º for the first time in months and it's driving season, again.

Dennis

13 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Apparently killed the aftermarket electric fuel pump on my '71 Z which will now be a "static display" in the driveway until I can get it into my mechanic's shop.  Bummer as the temps are now below 100º for the first time in months and it's driving season, again.

Dennis

It had a heat stroke. :D

We're close to '70s then '50s after the sun goes down. Life is good in Alabama as long as Air Force One stays the hell away.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

It had a heat stroke. :D

We're close to '70s then '50s after the sun goes down. Life is good in Alabama as long as Air Force One stays the hell away.

Yup, Fall is here.  Life is good anywhere Air Force One ISN'T.  The previous POTUS used to jet in here a couple times a year to play golf with friends and roads would be blocked and traffic rerouted.  The airport is in the center of town so it was fun to see the big bird parked on the Tarmac.  Barring the overdue huge earthquake they keep warning us about, there should be no need for the current Prez to visit.

Enjoy the cool weather.

Dennis

• Like 1

Are you rocking a bare metal Z? Very brave.

It's supposed to be silver, but over the years whatever grey, silver, etc. paint I could find to cover bald spots was used. I get razed all the time, "when you going to paint that?" I used to say it's urban camouflage, but I'm starting to accept I'm cheap and lazy. The interior, where I spend most of my time, is very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Mike pinned and locked this topic