IGNORED

54th Z Up For Sale?

lonetreesteve

16 minutes ago, psdenno said:

Whoever goes, please check in here before going and also when you get home.  It's easy to find, first house on the left after you pass the dilapidated trailer park.  Just enter though the gate.  The pit bulls are friendly.  :D

Dennis

So is the kid on the front porch with the banjo. It's the others you have to worry about.

While your there grab on of those potted plants behind his house. Privacy fences and tarps are good for the neighbors but they have to sunlight so you can't cover the tops.

Is weed legal in Spokane? Just thought about that. Black Gold Man could do a lot of good for the DEA, he's got good eyes. Looks like some are on top of a washer & dryer to me. LOL my a** off.

• 1 month later...

Ok you guys are too funny! The weed catch is hilarious!

However... How scary is it that a bunch of amateur sleuths like us can find out so much information about someone just by google maps and the newspaper! It's a crazy day and age we live in! 

This post was fascinating! Did anyone ever talk to the guy? I mostly grew up on the east side of the Cascade mountains, ( which is where Spokane is) ...as someone mentioned above, it is quite dry. 

If I still lived close, this is interesting enough, I'd want to venture a peek! Of course I'd also take a big dog, and the biggest muscle man I could find at the local gym, and a GUN! :P

Someone go look at this car... And let all of your fellow sleuths know what you found out! But most importantly, stay safe!! 

K

The lil z lady ;)