IGNORED

Reproducing HeadLight Covers input needed from the community

Metalman5151

I thought you were talking about the covers and rings missed the word scoops in your question.  LOL  Yeah of course I have headlight scoops, how else could I make the molds? I made the molds using the scoops on my 71.

#1 rule of the intrawebs, never assume anything :) Anyway, looks like you are well on the way to making a excellent product so props to you.

Hey metalman! Great work on the covers. I know there was an attempt over on hybridz to replicate them but it appears that project came to a halt. I hope when these are done your let all of us who have followed your progress you give us first crack at a set.

I have two early 71's and one will for sure be stock and the other a play car. Please let us know when you have finalized the covers. Great work!

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Mounting hardware is available just like original ones. And head light cover set will be available in late Spring.

Jay, do you have an approximate price point set for your headlight covers? Thanks for what you do to make the NLA available.

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

Would you be interested in these?

Yeah, those are cool.  Are those a retail item or did somebody take a splash mold off of clear covers?

I was considering using my clear covers to make fiberglass covers.

Edited by Jeff G 78