IGNORED

Wheeler Dealers 240Z

Mike B

I watched the British premier of the show on YouTube the other day.  It was good but, not the way I would have done the car.  To be honest I was not impressed with it; I love the show but the Z or the annoying Zedd word as they call it was a disappointment. 

The new owner is going to do a total restoration including a new engine build. The basic car is rust free and straight.....a good platform to make it a perfect car........he's been looking for lime green. One small crack in the dash, otherwise a nice car to restore.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's like they only showed have the work in the video. And Mike needs to stop slamming those doors.

In the end result about the costs it's also not right, they forget alot, so they don't actually make a profit of it.

Didn't understand the camshaft regrind either, they could have just bought an aftermarket one, if they don't want to go stock.

Many things that I found odd, but hey it's a television show..

Considering the problems people have breaking in new cams, I wonder if the engine survived.  They spent a lot of time talking about triple carbs but never even show it running.  

Diseazd said his friend bought the car.  I wonder what's happening with it.