IGNORED

P90 With Dished Pistons (Yes, N/a)

HuD 91gt

Picked up my new motor yesterday.  It is missing the ZX distributor as well as the oil pump drive shaft.   Does anyone know if could I use the drive shaft from my current L24 motor?  If so, will it only work with my L24 distributor?  I've taken a quick look at the FSM, but I don't quite understand how it is all connected without seeing it in person.  

Thanks for the confirmation guys.  I think I will do the E12-80 swap on my L24 first and get it set up properly, then swap the new motor/ignition in the future.  There are so many variables that are completely new to me, and I can see myself screwing something up and getting completely frustrated if I do it all at once.

I found "my" best deal at amazon.com, newly reconditioned distributor with the E12-80 ignition for a '79 ZX $100.  Then a Crane PS20 1.5 OHM coil for $40.  That has been one of my best upgrades yet, it was like going from charcoal lighter fluid to gasoline on a campfire, they really made a difference.

You'll need a ZX cap and rotor too.