IGNORED

Golden 240Z Windshield Wiper Blades?????

Bambikiller240

Originally posted by BambiKiller240

The add says they are for 1975-76, so they are probably not the "correct" ones for a 70-74 240Z/260Z.

I think that's just to differentiate the early 280's (75&76 which appear to be the same as the 240 and 260) from the later 280's (77&78).

I just saw a '77 240Z for sale this morning on a website, I wish I could remember where so everyone could see what one looks like. Looked like a 280Z to me... :devious:

People who don't even know what they own probably have no idea what it is either so any information you get from this person would probably be crap. You know, like 'it's totaly rust free' even though it may sit outside in Buffalo in a shallow pond. ROFL

I took a peek at the buyers feedback for his last few purchases and they are mostly for 240Z items....... Which leads me to believe that maybe he is going for concourse restoration... Still doesn't make it worth the price.

Maybe all my past rantings about some of the sellers on Ebay being out there to rip us off are unjustified and I should rant about the buyers being stupid and spending more money on parts than I can afford.

The Z USED to be the poorman's Jag....

The guy obviously has more dollars than sense ;>

If anyone is interested I can supply a Nissan Part Number for the blade replacements.

Also, they are not a direct match to the originals. The new ones have no stampings on them whereas the original ones are stamped with the Trico brand name. They look a little different as well.

They come coated in some kind of grease. Must protect them from the elements or something.

Joseph

Originally posted by 240 in OZ

The guy obviously has more dollars than sense ;>

If anyone is interested I can supply a Nissan Part Number for the blade replacements.

Joseph

Sure. Please post the Part Number that you have. I'll check to see if they can be aquired from Nissan in the US.

Thanks!

Carl