Everything posted by 240 in OZ
-
Z's on BAT and other places collection
- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer1970 Datsun 240Z Series IBid for the chance to own a 1970 Datsun 240Z Series I at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #264,570. LHD VIN#199.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer1972 Datsun 240ZBid for the chance to own a 1972 Datsun 240Z at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #263,129.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer7k-Mile 1975 Datsun 280Z 2+2 4-SpeedBid for the chance to own a 7k-Mile 1975 Datsun 280Z 2+2 4-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #261,158.- Vintage Promotional Video - BRE Datsun's Epic 1971 Season
Yeah I know Morton is driving the 1600/510 but it is still a cool video to watch. Interesting to see Morton sitting in the drivers seat inhaling a cigarette just before he dons his racing helmet...ahhh, the 70's...very much a different time!- Mr K Featurette
- Z Cars On TV And In Movies
Speedtrap (1977)- Early hood latch parts
Hi Dan Please correct me if I am wrong but I dont think .7 bolts would have been used to secure the bonnet/hood receiver to the body. .7 (Class 8.8) bolts are high tensile, medium carbon steel used for "structural" type applications.- Bob Speights 1972 Gold Medallion 240-Z Zulaytr
Thought I would post this up as Bob is probably too modest to do so. Bob is a TRUE enthusiast and one hell of a nice guy. He is a member here. https://www.classiczcars.com/profile/1369-zulaytr/ Last visited here July 26, 2019...wow...what a shame.- Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer1970 Datsun 240Z Series I 5-SpeedBid for the chance to own a 1970 Datsun 240Z Series I 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #248,430.Ex. original Australian delivered car.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a TrailerNo Reserve: Widebody 1973 Datsun 240Z G-Nose Conversion 5...Another one Im not sure what to make of.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a TrailerVintage Restoration Program 1972 Datsun 240Z 4-SpeedBid for the chance to own a Vintage Restoration Program 1972 Datsun 240Z 4-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #245,262.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer1970 Datsun 240Z Series 1Bid for the chance to own a 1970 Datsun 240Z Series 1 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #244,897.Does this listing beak the photo count record?- Z's on BAT and other places collection
With a bit of investigation I think this is the seller of the red 240-Z https://www.classiczcars.com/profile/12166-240z415/ The data plate is interesting on this car...must have grabbed one from the right hand drive pile!- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Looks like a very nice car done to a high standard. Interesting that it started life as red, changed exterior to yellow then back to red again...full circle. The waters will be tested with this one.- Datsun Promotional Video from Japan
Hi Mike Both very nice videos, thanks for posting them. I was interested to see a KB10 model in the carpark of the first video where they are talking about turning circle and ease of parking.- Z Restoration Progam
Looks like there is a program car in this video.- Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
More super cool footage from Road Atlanta 1977- Z's on BAT and other places collection
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1976-datsun-260z-22-manual/SSE-AD-20076965/ Very nice/original 1976 260-Z 2+2 in Victoria, Australia.- Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.
This is cool as all hell.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Bring a Trailer1973 Datsun 240Z 4-SpeedBid for the chance to own a 1973 Datsun 240Z 4-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #236,207.- Z's on BAT and other places collection
Not really sure how to define this one...- We hope our Safari Gold 1971 Dattsun 240Z will finally go for sale next Monday
Hi Chris Interesting point; I had assumed if it was needed that you would have sourced one and fitted it. I am in Australia and have a 09/1971 HS30 240-Z Australian market car (originally sold in Tasmania) (dated with the aid of Carl using his USA database as we got different ID plates fitted from the factory here) and it has a no holes lower splash pan fitted and I have no reason to believe that it is not original to the car (granted I am not the original owner). I have seen them fitted on other cars here, but cant think of a series 1 1970 off the top of my head that had one fitted. When time permits I will go through some original literature I have which shows HS30-00004 which was the first reported car into our country and see if I am able to see a splash shield fitted to it in the original road tests/press releases. Edit already...I forgot to add it is an amazing car.- We hope our Safari Gold 1971 Dattsun 240Z will finally go for sale next Monday
Maybe I need some educating but isnt the lower front splash shield considered "factory correct"? Bill Reagan thought so... - Z's on BAT and other places collection
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.