IGNORED

5 speed manual transmission identification

ronlaw28

1 minute ago, Tirnipgreen said:

Question...what is meant by an "open" differential. 3:70 i probably what I am looking for as long as it is a "plug and play" unit as I am really not up for an modifications to my current setup. Thanks, Terrapin...!

I swapped out my stub axles so the Z half shafts would still work. That was a bit involved. Some of the truck diffs have the bolt on stubs and are much easier to change over to your stubs. 

As Patcon said open means no limited slip. 

• Like 1

The R200 is a tougher unit. I might have an open 3.9 in the shop and if by some chance you came across an LSD R200 you would already be set up for it. I do not have the other parts you would need. Terrapin might have those

LSD R 200 units are extremely rare. If you can find one grab it. Not sure where you are located. Tried to look at your profile and it errored out. I have a R200 3:90 available but not interested to ship it. Just too costly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yarb said:

I have a R200 3:90 available but not interested to ship it. Just too costly.

Early this year i bought a R180 in parts and shipped it in 2 boxes.. maybe an idea to do that too?  outer casing separate from "the rest" also got new bearings with it.. just need to put it together again. 😉