IGNORED

HellFire Status & release date annouced

superlen

Who is feeling reasonable and considerate? I found Lenny's phone number on the internet. I can send a message to whoever feels like making a call, but I don't want to facilitate any overt aggression. It's a business number so whoever calls won't be getting too personal. Worth a shot, he might just be very busy.

Definitely Zed. I am kinda concerned only because he understood I needed my AFM back at a certain time for my emissions test. I'll give it a few more days and then try to contact him via phone. I'm just hoping for the best. Like I said, I hope there is nothing wrong and he is just busy. Maybe I'm being paranoid?

Edited by rcb280z

Depending on the child, the first few weeks can be hell. I recall being out of commission for about 3 months with my first born. Lenny does seem to be one of those "life gets in the way" sorts of people, as he had started this project once before this before putting it down for about a year. However, the light at the end of the tunnel is so near that I think he'll see it through. Of course that doesn't help when you need your AFM back to pass emissions.

Anyway, Lenny, I'm thinking positive thoughts and sending good vibes your way. Keep on plugging, man! We're counting on you! :)

Our first child was a breeze. He slept through after the first week. the second was like WOW, is there only one of them. Thats when we dissappeared for about two years. our two kids are 15 months apart, wasn't intended just worked out that way.

Lenny seems to have vanished the last couple of weeks. Hope everything is going ok and he is just too busy and lack of sleep.

With a bit of luck Captain can get in touch and you will have your AFM. Finger crossed.

Chas

Everyone,

I'm still around, just been preoccupied. Much like the HellFire, her mixture isn't quite right yet, but she's doing better every day. I keep feeding her fuel, she keeps wanting more. :)

Bob,

I sent you a PM. I'll have your AFM going this weekend.

post-23818-14150828772442_thumb.jpg

nice!!

my kids ran like my L28 minus 1 cylinder: 1st 2 ran lean, 3 & 4 waaay too rich, 5 perfect mocha...

they seem to have been equipped with those new-fangled "self-adjusting" chips - they all evened out quite nicely eventually, although there was a fouled plug or two along the way...