IGNORED

Ok, here's the newest Z...

justaZcarguy

OK, let's see...(this has been a really complicated thread!)

The T-5 out of a '82 is not correct. T-5's will bolt up to a VG30 (with the Nissan shaft on it) but a L28?

Weimeriamerienrers are the COOLEST doggies in the whole world. I have seen the nicest, gentlest, friendliest ones and also ones bred, raised and trained to kill anything that moves (I want the friendly type) . My wife thinks they are ugly, but with Kimba 'the miracle road-dog' knocking on 10, I see a purple puppy in my future.

Sounds like a great car. GET IT OUT OF OREGON NOW!!!!!

To post pix directly to frame, host them somewhere (another web site) and then right-click on the picture you want (at the other site) select 'Properties', highlight the address which shows up in properties, right-click and 'copy'. Close the properties dialogue box. THEN, in your reply, select the IMG button (up there) and in the IMG dialogue box, paste the address you copied (Make sure it doesn't end up "http://http://........."). Close the box and the address with the appropriate html commands will appear in the body of your reply. That's it! VIOLA! Mon (ma?) affiche!

steve

Originally posted by justaZcarguy

Yea, I am getting water on the floor and it does not appear to be coming in thru the windshield.

Gonna have to research that issue.

B

On Bambikiller, the water coming inside the cabin (which started to trash my floorpan) appeared to come from the windshield, but in fact was the result of bad door weather seals. I discovered the real culprit by covering the floor pan with paper towels and parking the car under a lawn sprinkler for 15 minutes to simulate rain. The only wet spot was right next to the door sill at the front mount for the seat. You don't want to use a nozzle on a hose to wet the car because that will force water in through places it normally can't enter through.

>>>>>and parking the car under a lawn sprinkler for 15 minutes to simulate rain<<<<<

Dateline: Bay Area, California

PLEASANTON MAN MURDERED BY Z

A Pleasanton man was found dead in his bed early Tuesday morning, sherriff's deputies report. The man's identity has not been released pending notification of his kin. The man's long-term vehicular companion, Bambikiller, was found cowering in the closet. The murder weapon was not found and the car is considered the only suspect. She is being held at a local jail. At arraignment proceedings early this morning, a municipal judge denied bail on the grounds he considered Bambikiller a flight risk. The public defender appointed to the case argued the car has only minor legal infractions in its past. At a brief public appearance late last evening, Bambikiller was quoted as saying, "Quack."

But, she likes water, honest :). Especially now that the POR15 is protecting her "bottom". I did the test in July 2002 cause I couldn't wait until winter for real rain.

I hope she does out live me, I'm just afraid that one of my CA redneck brothers will inherit her and mount "long horns" on the hood.

PS Steve forgot to mention that my last words in life were also "QUACK!"

• 8 months later...