IGNORED

AutoZone and crap from China

FastWoman

We can only stop this is we say no to cheap labour stuff.  Last time I went shopping for some clothes, noticed almost on every label things like " made in Bangladesh or Turkey " etc, knowing it's made by a bunch of slaves for a few bucks, it just doesn't feel right buying that kind of stuff..

But when did somebody look at a label where it's made or ever think any further than that ? People just don't care..

Edited by bartsscooterservice

I think we are all part of the problem. I love my 1/2" elec. impact gun from H.F. & a few other things I rarely use it but when I need them it's good to have them. If I was using them daily I'd buy a much better brand . Also, I believe we all bought Zs, even if used. which had to have a negative effect on Detroit. That said I always try to buy USA, except cars.

China keeps getting a bad rap, but in the end it simply supply and demand. If someone wants to buy cheap $^!#, someone else is going to make it.

If there is no market for expensive "high quality" then poeple will stop making it.

Its now a problem we, as a whole, have created.

• 4 years later...

The honey article was fascinating

You wonder how many products we consume are contaminated. The country of origin is also hard to really know whether you can trust that too. Sort of like online reviews. Might be true; might not. How many of the health issues in this country are the direct result of all the processed junk we consume and are exposed to?

• Like 2