IGNORED

Someone from Australia...HELP

derk

Yeah I think the wiggles sell more records than any other australian artists. They earn millions!

I'd do that if i got paid millions.

Chugga chugga chugga chugga

Big Zed car.

or

Hot exhaust pipe, hot exhaust pipe.

something like that ROFL

Nirvana recorded their first record in 1989 Bleach. I'd call them a 90's band. The 90's rocked. I dont listen to the radio lately. It all sounds crap. I pick and choose what i want to listen to, and seek out interesting music, instead of having mtv or the radio tell me what i should listen to.

There were classic 80's bands and albums that still hold up well today, Like U2's Joshua tree album, and then there was complete crap that's long since been forgotten. 90% of what you hear on the radio today, if you heard it in 10 years time, you'll hardly remember it, and its will sound crap and dated.

Originally posted by Alfadog

When you stop listening to the radio, it means you are getting old.

No, it means that music is going through the crap cycle again, and that i have better taste that. and that i am too intelligent to listen to poxy music, and that there are heaps of great bands with cool albums and songs that never get played on the radio because they dont fit the commercial radio, 9 to 5, happy happy joy joy, i'm just a good sheep, dont rock the boat mold. So go and seek them out.

I actually stopped listeng to the radio because i hate the commercials! I built a mp3 jukebox from and old computer. with remote controll, and will soon have a DC power supply so it can be mounted in my car. So with 50 gigs of mp3s, i kinda have my own radio station. And the best part, every sony they play i like! and no commercials.

Hey there Bambikiller,

Thought I'd give you a little insight into the Aussie psyche.

If we're taking the wizz out of you, you're O.K., safe, thought kindly of, well regarded, in fact, fairly well liked.

BUT

If we don't ever take the wizz out of you, keep a lookout for Alfa's subs.

Rick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Derk,

We have just had our Australian version of 60 Minutes on here tonight (Sunday) and they have been with the Wiggles in the US of A.

I think you guys need to 'come out of the closet', every where the Wiggles went they were mobbed. It's about time we got back at the US after some of the shows we have had to put up with over the years.

'Enjoy'

Geoff

g260

Your rubbing salt into a nasty wound!!

With the Wiggles being sent there by us and the Teletubbies invading across the Atlantic (they are British aren't they- no one else could have thought them up, surely) there is nowhere to hide in the USA.

I am starting to feel sory for them all

:cheeky:

• 3 weeks later...

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Hey there Mr C.

What's wrong with country music. (Please note that I left out the "WESTERN" part. It hasn't been country and WESTERN for years now.)

I've been involved in music most of my life. I went through the R&R stage, touched on Jazz, (you need to be "Touched"), dabbled in the classical and found that Country is the best of the lot.

Believe it or not, one of the best Aussie songs was recorded by an old timer named Smokey Dawson. The song is called High Country. The song will touch the heart of any true blue Aussie who knows the Snowy Mountains.

Rick.

• 4 weeks later...