IGNORED

Someone from Australia...HELP

derk

Okay.... Australia has been a strong ally of America for years. We appreciate the support in the wake of 9/11 and now the Columbia disaster. We forgive you for the Paul Hogan movies (at least the second and third ones) and we love Koalas.

But for god's sake, can someone take care of the frigging Wiggles? They are taking over my house!! My three year old won't stop watching them!

What is the point of having a 51-inch High-DEF TV if all we can watch in my house is the frigging WIGGLES!!!

Who ARE these guys and why are you exporting them to us? Please, feed them to the crocs or something, mates.

post-2517-14150792407327_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by derk

Okay.... Australia .......We forgive you for the Paul Hogan movies (at least the second and third ones).......

But can you take Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter back home, PLEASE! (we'll agree to keep his wife since she is from the US :cry:)

Originally posted by derk But for god's sake, can someone take care of the frigging Wiggles? ......why are you exporting them to us? Please, feed them to the crocs or something, mates.

They're exported to the US because some TV exec. was :stupid: enough to buy them and the advertisers agreed to pony up the cash!:angry:LOL

Mate, we've had them down here for over 5 years now, so as you can imagine everyone's pretty darn happy to finally get rid of them... you can pass them on to some other country in 5 years when your time is up. Until then, SUFFER LIKE WE ALL DID!

Originally posted by Alfadog

Mate, we've had them down here for over 5 years now, so as you can imagine everyone's pretty darn happy to finally get rid of them... you can pass them on to some other country in 5 years when your time is up. Until then, SUFFER LIKE WE ALL DID!

My sentiments exactly!ROFL

Originally posted by Alfadog

Maybe us Aussies should make a list of all the AMERICAN things that are annoying???? ROFL ROFL

Hey now, we only whined about one thing (my comment about the Irwins was JOKE!). And besides, the Pacific Ocean is too big for us to get into a Pissing Contest with you guys!

Bro's in Arms, Remember!

Carl

Not wanting to start a war thread here...no doubt we have pissed you guys off in some way....we bombed the Chinese embassy in Yugoslavia remember.... but at least our acts of war are overt....this Wiggles thing has to be some sort of covert plot.

I think we already killed Barney...and we're on the way to working on those frigging Teletubbies the UK is trying to cram down our throats.