IGNORED

Jdm exhaust muffler

surfer.tech

Were you looking to buy it off RHDJapan.com?

They have the best price I have seen, so far. I think the sale price expiry date is coming up fast.

Oh the pressure is building....my forefinger is quivering uncontrolably!:rolleyes:

Edit: I couldn't help myself, its on the way!:ermm:

Edited by geezer

Hi,

If some one wants twin pipes but does not want to replace an original header,

here is the option from Nissan as an OEM exhaust system.Do not know the part number.

Of cource LHD 240Z can have it , just bolt on it.

kats

post-3193-14150813130539_thumb.jpg

post-3193-14150813130706_thumb.jpg

post-3193-14150813130859_thumb.jpg

post-3193-14150813131014_thumb.jpg

Edited by kats

Hi,

If some one wants twin pipes but does not want to replace an original header,

here is the option from Nissan as an OEM exhaust system.Do not know the part number.

Of cource LHD 240Z can have it , just bolt on it.

kats

I would love to add that to my 280z. it would really do wonders to open the engine up a bit. Where'd you get that mate?

Jan

^ since your in canada, I can ask my Fuji Dealer to get you a quote. He is quoting me from 1099 for the muffler and 100 shipping from Van to Calgary.

and spitz17 can you get us a video of the muffler? thanks

I ordered the Fujitsubo Legalis-R from RHDJapan.com. It totalled $1291.08 to me here in South Western Ontario so that's comparable, considering the extra shipping distance. It was $938.92 on sale with $352.16 shipping.

One more thing crossed off the list.:D

^ well, since you ordered yours first, you BETTER post pics and vids first LOL.

HaHa! If you want a vid, I'll have to play it like the alpenhorn in the Ricola commercials, 'cause the car isn't ready for it yet.

I'll post up some pics though, then put it on top of the pile, until needed. I've actually been considering an OEM replacement from Nissan or one of these for quite some time and this thread just helped me decide which way to go.

Ron,

Glad to hear you picked it up :) I look forward to hearing it on your car as well... I want to see how it sounds with the Trust muffler, as mine is a MSA header.

I just found out my car has a frozen valve in the head :*( It'll be awhile before I can get a video up. Ron just might beat me to it...

He is parting out his car, and it is going on my Fairlady :)

Dando's Automotive is doing some final fitting on it for me, as when I put it on it didn't bolt up too well due to my header.

I'll be sure to update and post a youtube when it's done!

He is parting it out after all that work!!?? wow...

• 4 weeks later...