IGNORED

Bang

Pomorza

I'm going to check the rack here in a few days when I'm disassembling the suspension. I think I have to take most of it off to get the new bushings on it.

(I got carried away and bought every possible suspension bushing on the car).

I'm just hoping I can get that rim fixed. It's not even a year since I put those on there.

Jan

The Left Tie Rod looks bent to me - I don't recall them having that much of a bend in them... Maybe it is just the angle from which the photo was taken...

FWIW,

Carl B.

I will check again. That tie rod is rather loose to begin with as it is in need of replacement so that maybe what your seeing.

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys for not being up to date. I took the car into the shop the other day to get it looked at (and get the rim fixed). According to the mechanic, other than rearranging my alignment I didn't do much damage. The ball joint(s) are in really bad shape so I need to replace those before anything really goes on.

The rim was about 80% fixed as apparently it is made out of a rather hard alloy that the machinist had a hard time bending back.

Jan