IGNORED

Z-Specialties - Broke into and ripped off, HELP!!

Zs-ondabrain

The Mikuin carb set will more than likely be on someones car to rare to pedal. You might find them pedaling the Webbers the flea markets is were you need to look the website will be covered now. The Saturday after we had someone steal from a company I worked for three of us went to the flea market in Colorado, we got all but two things back that were sold before we got their. The four different vendors that had your stuff stated they bought it from a guy that matched a description of a guy I fired the week before, I love inside jobs (this reeks with sarcasm). We did prosecute the former employee.

I know I have had problems with your company that were never resolved, but I have no tolerance for stealing someones stuff. I'll keep an eye out on the east coast.

I'll keep an eye out in my area. I don't tolerate theft, either, and I'm sure you'll get some of it back. I'd have to agree, sounds like an inside job of sorts. Either previous employee, or somebody who know what they wanted, a shopping list perhaps.

Either way, that's bull, and pretty jacked up.

Carbs OFF the engine???

It looks like the thieves knew what they wanted; like a shopping list, and they knew where the stuff was.

Like they were going to outfit a 240Z...

Or, it was someone they know. That's usually the way it works. I was a victim at my office many years ago and discovered the thief was the son of my partner.

Interestingly enough, I was at the Pull-A-Part on Wed. getting that Ford V6 coil Pack and EDIS6 with the Mag pick-up for the 260Z project (it'll be used with the MegaJolt system from Autospotlabs.com in Lynnwood) Anyways, Some guy comes up to me and asks "Is that your 240Z out there?" I tell him yes and he says "I got a buddy who's trying to sell a practically new set of Mikuni's or Webers, I can't remember which, for $500"......

I tell him $500 is an awesome price and give him my Business card and tell him to tell his buddy to call me. No word yet but I'll let Oliver know if he ever calls.....

Dave