IGNORED

Z-Specialties - Broke into and ripped off, HELP!!

Zs-ondabrain

Hey guys, I need your help. Please keep an eye out for any of the list items below. If you think you may have found one of the listed things, PLEASE take a picture of send a link to the ad to Oliver at Z specialties. zman@zspecialties.com

"Dave, just thought I'd let you know that we were broke into on the night of the 13th. They got a lot of my tools, a snap on welder, the set of triple mikuni's off of my display motor, a new set of triple webers in the box, a bunch of new lash pads, a set of KYB shocks for a 240, 2 sets of Infinity reference 6x9 speakers, 2 sets of Infinity reference 4inch round speakers, a 9mm Star pistol, my laptop, vivitar camera, flash drive, some blank checks and a lot more than that. So far it comes to over 10K and still counting. Keep your eyes open and spread the word. We had to close our bank account and open up a new one. We just got a new alarm system put in today. Now we have to save up for a new camera monitoring system. "

Thanks for any and all help you can provide.

Dave

They'll get nabbed soon enough. They stole too much and too much different stuff. If they're Z guys then it will only be a matter of time before someone senses something isn't right. I had some bastards break into my garage and steal a tig machine, plasma torch, and some other very specific pieces. No car parts, air tools, or welding bottles were stolen. It was an inside job I'm sure. Nothing ever materialized as they knew exactly want they wanted. The webers and mikuni's will surface for sure. Good luck, Dave. I hope they give the cretins 10 years or more.

It's good that the word has gotten out on the breakin and theft, but what took so long? I have faith in the Z community doing the right thing. Nothing mentioned is Z specific though. Hopefully someone will turn the thief/thieves in, before buying stolen goods for cheap.

Edited by geezer

set of triple mikuni's off of display motor

new set of triple webers in the box

bunch of new lash pads

a set of KYB shocks for a 240

2 sets of Infinity reference 6x9 speakers

Carbs OFF the engine???

It looks like the thieves knew what they wanted; like a shopping list, and they knew where the stuff was.

Like they were going to outfit a 240Z...

I got another email from Oliver today. It's below in blue.

Z-Specialties is located in The Snohomish / Clear View area on HWY 9, North of mill Creek, South of City of Snohomish.

Check all local Craigslist listings Please. I can only do so much from here.

I don't know what took so long for him to get me an email, considering how I can spread the word.

Dave.

The welder is a 110 volt from 1990 so it's an older unit. It sits on a black cart and holds the bottle on the back. There is some special tape wrapped around the base of the handle where it meets the rubber hose. I put that on for reinforcement. There was a couple of the magnatized triangles that were on the machine as well. They were used to hold a couple pieces of steel together when you make a box.

There was an old pushbutton snap on dwell tach unit that is old school and hasn't been made in 25 years or more. The newer ones went to a knob that you turn but this one didn't have that feature.

If I remember right the air tools were Cobalt and had a blue plastic or rubber cover on them. About half of the tools were the older style of tools. They've changed the writing on most of them.

2 brand new sets of gear wrench ratchet wrenches with swivel ends, 1 set was the shorty and the other set was the regular lengths. Both sets were brand new.

The snap on leak down tester was the older style in a red case. The display engine with the triple mikunis is shown on our website still if I remember right. The triple Webers are still in the box. That's about it for distinctive things.

Z man

Edited by Zs-ondabrain