IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

I have a right side interior door panel for a 77 280z. I will send pictures if you are interested. Pay the shipping and it's your's. 

Send me an email to johnbutchersr@suddenlink.net and I will forward pictures. It's not in bad shape but not perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Lumens... If you happen to have a '74 260Z manual you would like to pay forward, please contact me. There are a few sections of the on-line one that are too fuzzy to read. That or my eyesight is worse than I thought. (My mom told me to stop but I wouldn't listen.)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

some 71 seat parts. two complete seat backs, drivers seat bottom. NO SEAT BOTTOM RAILS, used them for a seat swap of 77 seats into my 71. All side mounting hardware for both seats. Full disclosure... Red circle identifies electrical tape over tear in drivers (left) seatback Naugahyde. Yours for the shipping. I don't need or want them so they will go away one way or the other.

IMG_20180717_221241589.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

*** SOLD AND SHIPPED ***

FREE 1977 Used Tachometer and Speedometer.

Condition UNKNOWN. Found sitting under a deteriorated cardboard box on my open back patio.

Fits 1977 - 1978, may fit other years but the font style is different.

Dirt and dust included at no charge.  Includes trip odometer reset cable, rusty buzzer. Spiders were not found, but were not searched for, either.

Recipient to pay for shipping from 23462

Wayne

20181022_093916.jpg

Edited by wal280z
*** SOLD AND SHIPPED ***
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

OK guys and gals...... next up on the Pay It Forward thread....

In case anyone has forgot what Marty posted way back in 2009, nearly a decade ago (and yes, the thread carries on, Thank you @Marty Rogan)

On 11/22/2009 at 4:02 PM, Marty Rogan said:

We need a PAY IT FORWARD thread. With tough economic times and the Holidays fast approaching, a lot of people could use a break or a hand out.

How does it work? Really simple...Clean out your garage with a part that you thought about selling, but considering its relative worth it's just better to simply offer a "freebie" to someone that could really use the component. The basic rules are as follows:

1. You're offering the item for free.

2. Recipient should be willing to pay for shipping, but the offering party can volunteer to cover that if they choose.

3. Recipient pledges to "Pay it forward" at some point in the future with another item for another Classic Z-Car enthusiast.

4. Don't abuse the privilege. Only take something if you really will use it (No Parts Hoarding!!) It's an honor system.

5. Services may also be offered up...indicate City, State.

In the end, we help each other out and feel good at the same time.

Let's see how well this goes. We will collectively get out of it what we put into it.

Up for grabs this time is one of the last remaining bits of a 1973 240Z, VIN HLS30-1630XX

HEATER CONTROL arse'Y

Includes a 3 lever control arm arse'y for adjusting various functions of the cabin ventilation back in the day. I cannot verify if it 'ran when parked'.

I did NOT verify if the fan control knob changed positions. I also DID NOT use pliers or vise-grips to check if it worked. There are NO KNOBS or any type of BEZEL included with this. The pictures below show what is included.

Please note: These parts have been sitting in my covered patio, but not climate controlled patio for SEVERAL YEARS.  I CANNOT guarantee if ANYTHING works.

Some cables were seized, however, they were removed to simplfy the shipping process, but they are in the box. Also included are the 4 cable clamps, if I counted correctly.

I have already boxed the item up. I had to add layers of cardboard so the levers would not try to do any site-seeing on their travels.

I apologize up front about the picture quality (and the dirty kitchen floor), I'm not a professional photographer, professional cleaner, or a shady used car salesman...

All I ask from you is you to pay USPS Flat rate shipping for (what I believe is) a MEDIUM box, current rate in the CONUS is $13 and some change.  If, after reviewing the pictures, you want this item. please reply to this post and then send me a PM. It's just that simple.

Thank you for helping me de-junk parts that may be valuable to you, but have less value than $0.02 to the scrap man...

EDIT: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE THIS OFFER BASED ON JOIN DATE, POST COUNT OR REPUTATION...

20190126_150754.jpg

20190126_150810.jpg

20190126_150818.jpg

20190126_150830.jpg

20190126_150850.jpg

20190126_152312.jpg

20190126_151913.jpg

20190126_152257.jpg

Edited by wal280z
clarification in bold
  • Like 3